Valentina datadriven Director app now needs a network version as well! Anyone got advice?

Kristafer Vale kristafer at comcast.net
Wed Mar 10 07:57:54 CST 2004

Hi all,

Just had a bombshell dropped on me, hoping someone might have a Kevlar
helmet!

I've been developing this data driven director app using Valentina's xtra
and it works great, but I just learned I have to provide a network version
of this application for PC, Mac OS 8+ and Mac OS X. Has anyone else ever had
to do this? Convert a Valentina Data app to an network accessible multi-user
or online version before? Anyone got any hints or tips where to start?

Thanks very much in advance.

Kristafer S. Vale
VK-iNTERACTiVE
6011 Medici CT #301