[V4RB] Join problem

Guillermo guillermo at parsec.info
Wed Mar 3 20:28:00 CST 2004

Hello  I have problems to join three baseObjects, there are one main
base objects with pointers to two baseObjects

select * from main_table, table1, table2
where table1.recID =* main_table.ptr_table1 and tabl2.recID =*
main_table.ptr_table2;

I think that the cursor must return all records of the main_table but
only returns the records where there are a pointer with table3

If I use only one join all works fine, for example:

select * from main_table, table1 where table1.recID =*
main_table.ptr_table1

or

select * from main_table, table2 where table2.recID =*
main_table.ptr_table2

I tried to use parenthesis without success.

Best regard

    Guillermo