Index Text Fast?

Michael Ginsberg lists at mdg.com
Tue Mar 2 14:57:43 CST 2004

Hello,

I am evaluating Valentina for a project where I need to search a lot of
  text.  I will have 1 - 2 million records with a 100 - 200 character
text field.  I want to search within the text field.  Has anyone used
Valentina for this type of application?  With a fully loaded computer
(fast hd, 1gb memory, etc.), what type of response time have people
seen or should I expect.

Thanks in advance.

Michael Ginsberg                           Email
mike at mdg.com
MDG Computer Services, Inc.      Web:                http://www.mdg.com

                                       Get Voice over IP and save, more
info at: