Problems with Objectptr resetting

Chuck rwc1717 at shaw.ca
Mon Mar 1 08:07:15 CST 2004

Hi Chuck,

>I have open your 1.9.7 database in the VAPP 1.10
>And no problems.

>All 4 tables have blue color.

>And yes, in db 1.10 that YOU have send me, I see red tables.

>Hmm, May be my VAPP 1.10 build is newer of yours?
>I use VAPP 1.10 built at 21 Feb 2004.

Yep, I am using the latest versions...however..

The problem is that both databses were made from iside my program, ie: V4RB
made the database....so regardless of whether VAPP can read ot properly....my
experiment shows the problem to be somewhat more complicated.

If you do my experiment...as I described before and check the 1.10 database after
ward, there are two object pointers that are set incorrectly and this caused some
records not to be updated.
  Good Luck Chuck