large BLOB data slow to load

Chris Sheffield cm_sheffield at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 30 11:43:47 CDT 2004

Ruslan,

Here is a link to a database you can download.  The
field in question is the "data" field in the Stories
table.  The BLOB data consists of a Revolution stack
file that has been gzip compressed and then saved to
the database.

http://www.readnaturally.com/Internal/RNSE/new%20rnse/Level8.0.vdb.sit

Thanks,
Chris