Valentina Server

olivier vidal vidal_olivier at yahoo.fr
Fri Jun 25 13:19:08 CDT 2004

> Yes, this should be different files.
>
> Then you cannot get them corrupted. You will always just append info to
> them. This operation cannot corrupt file.

what do you tyhink of :

- Command writing in the "journal" file" that the operation N°XX,
MethodName +"update", date XXXXX, time XXXXX, on the database 1,
baseObject 1, BEGINS.
- rs=cursor1.update()
- database1.Bo1.flush
- Command writing in the "journal" file" that the operation N°XX,
MethodName +"update", date XXXXX, time XXXXX, on the database 1,
baseObject 1, ENDS.

- Command writing in the "journal" file" that the operation N°XX,
MethodName +"update", date XXXXX, time XXXXX, on the database 2,
baseObject 1, BEGINS.
- rs=cursor1.update()
- database2.Bo1.flush
- Command writing in the "journal" file" that the operation N°XX,
MethodName +"update", date XXXXX, time XXXXX, on the database 2,
baseObject 1, ENDS.

After a crash, and a restart of the software, we could, as it, to
verify if in the data base 1 the last operation correctly ended. right
?

thank you

olivier