VXCMD crash on ShutDown

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Wed Jun 23 23:49:51 CDT 2004

On Jun 23, 2004, at 11:40 PM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> On 6/24/04 2:53 AM, "Trevor DeVore" <lists at mangomultimedia.com> wrote:
>
>> I'm getting an application crash every time I call Valentina
>> ("ShutDown") from version 1.10 of the VXCMD running in a Revolution
>> 2.2
>> executable on Windows.  I checked the debug log and I get "Valentina
>> Shutdown..." as the last message before the crash.  Anybody else
>> experience this or know what might be causing it?
>
> Hi Trevor,
>
> Is this in one project only or in each ?
> Have you try example project?

I have a project that calls Valentina("ShutDown") without any problem.
However, this project crashes every time I call it.  Both projects use
a custom Valentina wrapper library for connection and disconnecting.
This crashes on Windows (tested on XP only) but not on OS X.

> May be you have not close db before that?

I am though I am going to check and confirm that it is actually getting
closed.  In the docs for ShutDown() it says that this method will close
all open databases and destroy the cache.  Would having an open db
cause it to crash?  Are there any other things I should look for like
open cursors, etc. that might cause a crash?

Thanks,

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia