ImportText failures

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Jun 22 20:30:47 CDT 2004

On 6/22/04 7:45 PM, "va_refinancing at mail.com" <va_refinancing at mail.com>
wrote:

> Ruslan,
>
> I managed to get some imports to work from VAPP (except for those with UNIX
> newlines and those with one line and no newline).

Jon,

First of all TIP to you.

Using VAPP it is possible to make few records,
Then make EXPORT to text file and see what you get.

Sometimes this help understand what is expected.

2) I am not sure, it seems Valentina is not able import text with UNIX new
lines. You need convert such text files.

In Valentina 2.0 this is fixed.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com