V4RB 1.1 RB 5.5 errors handle in multi-user apps

olivier vidal vidal_olivier at yahoo.fr
Tue Jun 15 14:56:00 CDT 2004

In client / server, there is only a cursor (total result of SELECT)
which is sent on client ? Right ?

Thus even if there are problems of network, the methods of navigation
of the cursor will work correctly ? Right ?

But, e.g.,  for the UPDATE / DELETE, the modifications will be made on
server I think. And if the network is not idle, how to manage the
problem ?

thank you

olivier