Database lost all data V4RB

Cindy Brown cindy at kowhaiprogramming.com
Tue Jun 15 22:28:32 CDT 2004

Thanks for your note. I am very happy with Valentina. It has worked very
well for us with hundreds of thousands of records with all our clients. This
is just very unusual. I am beginning to suspect that their backup system has
caused the problem so will get back to them and see what is going on.

All the best.