[V4WS] UPDATE...WHERE problem

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Jun 11 15:51:24 CDT 2004

On 6/11/04 3:27 PM, "Richard Altenburg" <valentina at brainchild.nl> wrote:

> Where can I download an older version of the V4RB stuff that is still
> compatible with RB 5.5?

In fact RB 5.5 work with any old Valentina for RB plugin.

> I now have 1.10 and want to see if something older
> does work, because I have shipped Windows releases that did not have this
> 'bug'.

I have copy of 1.9.8 on CD.

> I also found some emails from March 2003 where I had the exact same problem
> :-(
>
> The Mac version of our software has been released last Monday, and no
> problems were found, so I have no complaints about Valentina on Mac, just
> like more than a year ago...

Richard,

We need project from you.
I cannot get any ideas without nothing.

P.S. Btw, it seems in Valentina for RB 2.0 we will be able debug V4RB on
windows, at least KERNEL.dll, because now KERNEL.dll will be separated from
plugin itself. This is good news! I have not try yet, but technically must
work.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com