[V4WS] UPDATE...WHERE problem

Richard Altenburg valentina at brainchild.nl
Fri Jun 11 14:27:28 CDT 2004

On 11-06-2004 07:56, "Ruslan Zasukhin" <sunshine at public.kherson.ua> wrote:

> Correct is
>
>   WHERE fld is NULL

I hoped this would de the solution to my show stopper problem on Windows,
where the update and indexing still does not work, but when I tried this
syntax, I got errors. The proper way is WHERE fld = NULL I guess...

Where can I download an older version of the V4RB stuff that is still
compatible with RB 5.5? I now have 1.10 and want to see if something older
does work, because I have shipped Windows releases that did not have this
'bug'.

I also found some emails from March 2003 where I had the exact same problem
:-(

The Mac version of our software has been released last Monday, and no
problems were found, so I have no complaints about Valentina on Mac, just
like more than a year ago...

--

Richard Altenburg

Brainchild        <http://www.brainchild.nl/>