[VNET] can't an baseobject method field be unique?

SoftIl softil at onlinehome.de
Wed Jun 9 14:36:56 CDT 2004

Hi Ruslan,
> > is it right, that an baseobject method field can't be unique?
> It can be of course.
Good.

> But you must be VERY sure that it produce unique values.
That's right and no problem.

> > It is possible to save double entries in that field. Why?
> Aha, you mean that you can set flags but it not protect from duplicates?
Yes,but it is a little bit difficult:
The unique control works only if I add a new Record.
The unique control doesn't work if I change an existing record, or add the
method field to an table with already existing records.
In this case, it is possible to get duplicates.

> Interesting. Must be tested.
I hope you will find a little bit of time to do that.

Best regards
Carsten