Valentina Server

olivier vidal vidal_olivier at yahoo.fr
Tue Jun 8 11:57:28 CDT 2004

Hello Ruslan,

Me shall have before the end of the year, to make a version 'local
network' of my POS software.

My customers who will buy this version will have generally between 2
and 5 computers in network.

How much will cost a Server version of Valentina?

Have you advices of programming so that my Server version is as well
reliable as the single-user version?

Several persons will need to make several sales simultaneously on
several computers.
The database will thus have to be very reliable and very fast because
several users can sell at the same moment the same article on different
computers.

thank you

olivier