Any Valentina user out there care to look why this won't work on Windows?

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sun Jun 6 14:36:22 CDT 2004

On 6/6/04 12:02 PM, "realbasic-nug-request at lists.realsoftware.com"
<realbasic-nug-request at lists.realsoftware.com> wrote:

> What I do is import groupnames into a table that has the serverURL as the
> key. When I try to set the key of all groupnames with a serverURL of empty
> to the current serverURL, I get 0 rows affected returned. A total rewrite of

Richard,

So you use this field as key.

It is marked as unique?

And if you use VarChar[504] please check in viSQL or in other way
If the flag fIndexByWords is ON.

If it is ON, then this can explain.
Different URLs have the same words, and vl try build index by words, so you
get not unique error.

Check this point also.

In console you must see

    error ... 344