weird BLOB problem

Chris Sheffield cm_sheffield at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 4 14:21:11 CDT 2004

No, that's not the case.  The data was sent.  I know
because everything I do in my application after that
point requires that data to be present.  It was
incredibly faster after increasing the segment size.

All data stored in this field will be at least 2.5 MB,
so I wouldn't think making the segment size that large
would hurt, and it doesn't make my database file any
larger.

Chris

--- Ruslan Zasukhin <sunshine at public.kherson.ua>