Valentina Xtra Questions from a v12 user

Gunnar Swan gunnarswan at PracticeToPass.com
Fri Jul 16 12:40:45 CDT 2004

Our application has been deployed to thousands of sites.
Not one technical support call has involved Valentina. None. Zero. Zip. Nada.
It's been very stable, and very fast out in the field.

If I must complain ... it can be a little cranky during development when you do something wrong, especially if you open a database that is already open, things like that.

Gunnar Swan