[V4WS] valSQLSelectRecords and methods

Solon Morse smorse at rtpi.org
Fri Jul 9 12:02:36 CDT 2004

On Fri, 09 Jul 2004 18:41:51 +0300, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> No idea. Only on that table/db
> Or always?

The flag "accept nulls" for the method field was set -- when I turned it off valSQLSelectRecords returned the correct value. I created another database with same method: if "accept nulls" is on, <null> is returned, if "accept nulls" is off, correct value returned.

I'll make sure "accept nulls" is off for methods. The method is CONCAT((field1),' ',(field2)), so what happens if both fields are <null> but the method field won't accept nulls? Anything?

Thanks,

Solon
--
Solon Morse