New Plugin not retrieving cursor

Barney barney at custombased.com
Tue Jul 6 10:09:44 CDT 2004

Hi Ruslan,

Actually I've still got problems.

I've renamed it now but it's still not retrieving a cursor. If I ask for
fields other than this one I get a cursor OK. As soon as I ask for this
field either using its name or a * I get a nil cursor. This field is unique
because it is the only VarChar in the database.

VarChar
length = 20000
ASC11
Indexed = true

Presumably this is causing the problem ? Changing this field to a string
makes everything work fine.

Thanks

Barney