New Plugin not retrieving cursor

Barney barney at custombased.com
Tue Jul 6 08:10:24 CDT 2004

Hi Ruslan,

I have sent through an email to your private address too.

Last night ...or this morning for you I think ? I just wonder if
you've received this also. It had a small attachment.

I have a file from which I cannot retrieve the most simple cursor.
The file opens OK but the SQLstatement returns a nil cursor.

"Select * from Gcodes"

Yet if I use my old plugin version 1.9.6b18 with RB, the same code
will retrieve a cursor just fine, has been doing so for a couple of years
now.

I wondered how to get around this, so I sent through the file.

Did you get this ?

Thanks

Barney