V4RB Windows cursor read only ?

Barney barney at custombased.com
Fri Jul 2 09:02:24 CDT 2004

Oh...OK,

But I have never had to do this before ?

Is the plugin I've downloaded different from the one I'm using on
my Mac ?

Is this kind of query now needed for both the client/server plugin AND
the single user plugin ?

I have hundreds and hundreds of lines scattered throughout
this project calling cursors in this fashion :

>> Cur = App.DB.SQLSelect("Select * from Table Where field = 'example' ")

Must I now change all this code, or maybe create a subclass ?

I'd like to use the same code base for both Mac and Windows. Must the code
for the plugin on the Mac now be different than that on Windows. Or am I
just using an old out of date plugin on my Mac ?

Thanks.

Barney