[4vMD] Impossible re-open DB if the sofware crash

Hans-Joerg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Thu Jul 1 11:45:35 CDT 2004

Hi Paolo,

you wrote:

> ... and so "On Stop Movie" don't happends  (i think...) and also the
> "ValentinaShutDown" never happens.

Please check your Director Syntax:     on stopMovie  !!

If I kill a projector via 'END TASK' this routine will also run.

On the other hand, if you imported 1.5 mill records it will take really
a long time to index these fields by Valentina for the first run. After
building index the server runs very fast. I have only 200.000 records
and it takes about 2min. for two fields depending on your computer's speed.

Hans-Joerg