Valentina 2.0. -- What is your 3 DREAM features?

erne ernestogiannotta at tiscalinet.it
Sat Jan 31 09:57:58 CST 2004

Hi Ruslan,

on 30-01-2004 21:31, Ruslan Zasukhin at sunshine at public.kherson.ua wrote:

> And we are interested to get list of your DREAM features for database in a
> your favor IDE.

I'd like to have:

full transaction modes support
so that we don't have to care too much about records locking
and can afford to keep lots of cursors around safely in a multi-user env
and eventually see changes made by others in our living cursors
(according to read-committed or read-uncommitted settings)

editable multi-table cursors,
Vale should know which BO & recid a cursor field belongs and allow for
editing
then all occurrences of that record field in the cursor would be updated

some kind of lexicographic search
to be able to look for "e" and find "è é ë" etc.

some tunable soundsalike search
to be able to look for "jon" and find "john, joan, jan" etc.

thanks for listening

Cool Runnings,
Erne.