Rules for Valentina DB maintenance

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Wed Jan 28 17:17:25 CST 2004

Hi,

I will be releasing my first Revolution software title which uses
Valentina for the database in the near future.  I'm wondering if I need
to build in a periodic call which will call the compact, defragment,
etc. calls after it has been installed on the customers system.

Most of the tables will only have a read performed on them.  There are
one or two tables that have data updated in them on occasion.  Are
there any rules for how often compact, defragment, etc.?

Thanks,

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia