Need an example Valentina

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Jan 28 15:18:33 CST 2004

on 1/28/04 2:55 PM, Kevin Boyd - MMCR at kevin at mmcr.co.uk wrote:

> Can anyone point me to an example Valentina database file as I want to do an
> XML dump of one to observe the structure and data format.

Kevin,

Also I wonder on your timeline.

May be Jochen will be able write in the nearest days that feature in
Valentina Studio...

Jochen, what you think?

How long it will take for you to add feature in VS
To generate automatically empty tables in Valentina db
That correspond to tables in ODBC - Access source?

Can you do this in 1-2 days?

I think this can be just 100-300 lines of code.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com