ValentinaInit

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Jan 24 18:48:32 CST 2004

on 1/24/04 1:26 PM, yesprasoon at rediffmail.com at yesprasoon at rediffmail.com
wrote:

> Name:      prasoon
>
> Question regarding: v4md
>
> Is there any way to check whether valentina is inited or not before using
> ValentinaInit? The problem is -if i m not closing the movie properly(i.e.
> using valentinashutdown function) due to power cut or something else,
> valentina remains open and creates problem while opening projector next time.I
> have to write valentinashutdown in dir message window, then it runs properly.
> I've tried by using valentinashutdown b4 valentinainit but  as expected it's
> giving error. What could be the permanent solution for this?

Hmm,

On power cut, or Director crash, -- Valentina cannot stay inited.
Because Valentina will die together with Director.

So I assume you talk about case, when Movie stops, but Director still is ON.

I think the most right way is shown in V4MD examples,
When ShutDown must present in the movieStop handler.
In this case it always will be called.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com