[Valentina Newbie] Some questions before purchase.

onno onno at concrete.be
Thu Jan 22 19:45:22 CST 2004

Thx for the swift reply.

I figured that Ruslan would reply since he seems to be filling half the
mailing list. Great to see the developper providing such switch replies. How
he manages that with time - i can only wonder.

I'll take this information to the final meeting we have tomorrow.

As for Xtra's I doubt MM would make the mistake of destroying the whole
support they have built up - then again 2004 will be (hopefully) a milestone
in Director development. (I predict in a few years Flash+Director will
completely merge)