[VSDK] File extensions problems!

Eric Forget forgete at cafederic.com
Thu Jan 22 06:18:06 CST 2004

> So where you see a bug?
>
> I tell the same: you MUST specify both C and Pascal strings.
>
> Okay, may be some from 8 not used, but you still should have specify them
> for full picture.

Ruslan,

Ok I see. However, I don't see the point to have to set all the values 2
times! Fortunately, you didn't thought about support UTF8 extensions,
because everybody would have to fill the information 3 times?

Just look as a bad, illogical and non intuitive API design... Sorry, but
it's my feeling about that one!

Cheers,

Éric

 Eric Forget                       Cafederic
 ForgetE at cafederic.com             <http://www.cafederic.com/>

 Fingerprint <86D5 38F5 E1FD 5D9C 71C3  BAA3 797E 70A4 6210 C684>