[VSDK] File extensions problems!

Eric Forget forgete at cafederic.com
Thu Jan 22 03:21:20 CST 2004

>>   // C version for the structure file
>>   gFBL_DescriptionExt   = ".myvdb"
>>
>>   // Pascal version for the 3 others!!!
>>   gFBL_MainDataFileExtStr  = "\p.mydata";
>>   gFBL_BlobsDataFileExtStr = "\p.myblob";
>>   gFBL_TmpDataFileExtStr   = "\p.myind";
>
> And what rest must be ?

They seems to be unused. Specifying those 4 is both minimal and enough. If
you don't specify the C version for the description it won't work. If you
don't specify the Pascal version for the 3 others it won't work.

> And what happens if they are as I have show ?

You means, assigning the 8? Nothing different.

> I assume we talk about VSDK_PB, Macho, GCC build.

Yep. Don't forget: using the file path version of the create/open database.

Éric

 Eric Forget                       Cafederic
 ForgetE at cafederic.com             <http://www.cafederic.com/>

 Fingerprint <86D5 38F5 E1FD 5D9C 71C3  BAA3 797E 70A4 6210 C684>