[VSDK] File extensions problems!

Eric Forget forgete at cafederic.com
Wed Jan 21 20:05:48 CST 2004

Hi Ruslan,

When using file path to create/open the database on Mac OS X, we must set
the extensions that way:

    gFBL_DescriptionExt         // C version for the structure file

    gFBL_MainDataFileExtStr     // Pascal version for the 3 others!!!
    gFBL_BlobsDataFileExtStr
    gFBL_TmpDataFileExtStr

It took me some time to figuring out what was going on. I can imagine the
error you've made... ;-) I've been able to make it work, but wanted to let
you know about the problem.

Eric

 Eric Forget                       Cafederic
 ForgetE at cafederic.com             <http://www.cafederic.com/>

 Fingerprint <86D5 38F5 E1FD 5D9C 71C3  BAA3 797E 70A4 6210 C684>