[SQL] Related table question [Workaroung]

Eric Forget forgete at cafederic.com
Wed Jan 21 13:09:53 CST 2004

> Then may be you need just use TEXT/VarChar field
> An storey keywords separated by space
> And apply Index by words?

It is using TEXT field. However, how do you separate words? I means the user
may tape spaces in the keywords. So I will need escape all the characters
you consider to be word separator, but acceptable for my application.
Another way, is there a callback for that in Valentina?

Eric

 Eric Forget                       Cafederic
 ForgetE at cafederic.com             <http://www.cafederic.com/>

 Fingerprint <86D5 38F5 E1FD 5D9C 71C3  BAA3 797E 70A4 6210 C684>