[SQL] Related table question [Workaroung]

Eric Forget forgete at cafederic.com
Wed Jan 21 10:05:12 CST 2004

Hi Ruslan,

I've found a workaround. In the main table, I create a field of type Text
"KeywordNames". It is formatted like this "\001keyword1\001\001eyword2\001".
I've used the character '\001' since it is not printable.

The drawbacks are that search maybe a bit slower and it increases the size
of the database. However, it would make my life a lot easier...

Even if I do not use your solutions, I've learned a few SQL tricks with this
process that I may use in the future for other stuffs.

Thank you for your help...

Eric

 Eric Forget                       Cafederic
 ForgetE at cafederic.com             <http://www.cafederic.com/>

 Fingerprint <86D5 38F5 E1FD 5D9C 71C3  BAA3 797E 70A4 6210 C684>