[VServer] NT4 error 10093

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Jan 21 00:10:46 CST 2004

on 1/20/04 9:54 PM, Erich Geiersberger at erichg at mcmm.com wrote:

> Second problem:
> - VServer shut down

> When I try to open the master database with V4MD_Client, the object
> gets created. Open database gives no error even when the server is
> not running at all. Only when I try to access data, I get errors.
> First error (on BaseObjectsToList ): error 5
> Bug?
>
> Together these two problems really give me big headache since I don't
> find a convenient way to log in users and give feedback if something
> is wrong.

Erich ,

Please describe in DETAILS STEP BY STEP what you want
to do with users logins.

Describe your task.

Igor will think and offer you a way.
Also he can add this way to our tests to make sure it works.

Please describe also why standard way RegisterUser() is not fine for you.
Okay?

---------
BTW, I do not understand, you start this section with VServer shut down,
But you describe problem with access to Master db.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com