New to Valentina

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Jan 15 18:46:14 CST 2004

on 1/15/04 6:42 PM, Lee Miller at leemiller at madisongrp.com wrote:

> I have some FoxPro (not Visual FoxPro) standalone tables I would like to
> import. Since the examples do not cover this directly, i would like some
> suggestions on an approach.

Hi Lee,

I recommend look on ODBC_Valentina utility.
You can find it on any download page.

I think FoxPro have ODBC driver.

So you will be able easy import into Valentina via ODBC.

NOTE, you need at first create in Valentina empty tables.

-------
Other good way -- ASCII file import/export, table by table

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com