Changes list

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Jan 12 16:35:12 CST 2004

on 1/12/04 4:25 PM, Florian Bogeschdorfer at fb at memedia.de wrote:

> Hi Ruslan!
>
> I have installed the embedded server at 5 customers now and am very
> satisfied.
>
> But I would like to see very much a list on the web where I can see the
> changes and fixes made from version to version. Is that possible?

Hi Florian,

You mean in Vserver?

Yes, you can find such info in ReleaseNotes.pdf

Although I should say, since Vserver was under very active development
ReleaseNotes reflect only major parts.

When all will become more stable we will do more accurate such listing.

Also we develop now new site of Paradigma,
And I think we will have sooner or later several dbs on site
    FAQ, BUGs, Fixes, TIPs,

So it will work better that ReleaseNotes.pdf
You should be able find only some product records.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com