[V4MD_Client] Error 363, 351 and timeouts

Erich Geiersberger erichg at mcmm.com
Mon Jan 12 11:29:37 CST 2004

When more than one user are trying to read from a table and one of
them deletes a record, I sometimes get errors 363 or 351. What does
that mean?

Disconnects / timeout:
What's the best way of tracking for errors in the following scenario.

Some clients are logged in. One of them gets disconnected from the
database due to the ini settings.
His program (still running) will throw errors, when he tries to
access the database after this type of disconnect. Do I need to track
for errors on ANY Xtra call to see if he's still connected? What
specific type of error should I track for? Or Is there an easier way?

Erich Geiersberger

Media Connect Multimedia
Gratzmuellerstr. 1
86150 Augsburg, Germany