Best Way

Michael de Haan mdeh at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 11 13:31:44 CST 2004

Ruslan,

2 questions:

(1) What is the best way to search for , for example

‘word1’ ‘word2’ ‘word3’

where word1, word2 or word3 can be in any order.  In the past, I have
used the "LIKE" and " AND"  operator to put each word into it's own
LIKE statement, but I wondered if there is an easier "Valentina" way?

(2) If the user is allowed to use double quotation marks " " to defined
an exact search, does Val provide a way to recognize this or must it be
appropriately parsed by the program before being passed to the Val
engine?

Thanks in advance