AW: [V4MD] V4MD Xtra vs. V4MD_client Xtra

Martin Kloss martin.kloss at gmx.de
Thu Jan 8 11:26:03 CST 2004

At 11:10 08.01.2004, you wrote:
>Point is that exists cases when we MUST DO this EXPLICITLY.

ok, I think you're talking about when constructing several cursors
that might conflict with each other, but I think the original problem
was just that there seemed to be a reference to a Valentina Xtra
instance in RAM so the closeXLib call failed to actually dispose
of the loaded instance of the Xtra, which subsequently caused
a conflict when trying to load the other Xtra.

Martin.