[VSDK] VDK_Cursor::Update() broken?

Eric Forget forgete at cafederic.com
Wed Jan 7 22:01:32 CST 2004

Hi Ruslan,

On a related problem I found that if I execute:

    myDB->SqlExecute("DELETE FROM Table2");
    my->SqlExecute("INSERT INTO Table2 ( Code ) SELECT DISTINCT Field1 FROM
Table1 WHERE Field1 <> ''");

All the field of Table1 are now locked until I quit the application. I don't
see why they need to be locked. As far as I understand, this is a one time
task and no cursor needs to be preserved?

Éric

 Eric Forget                       Cafederic
 ForgetE at cafederic.com             <http://www.cafederic.com/>

 Fingerprint <86D5 38F5 E1FD 5D9C 71C3  BAA3 797E 70A4 6210 C684>