[VSDK] VDK_Cursor::Update() broken?

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Jan 7 20:41:34 CST 2004

on 1/7/04 7:09 PM, Eric Forget at forgete at cafederic.com wrote:

>>> Do you create the Cursors "updatable"? I failed in this when I went
>>> från 1.9.7 -> 1.9.8.
>>
>> I think Eric has switch to record locks far ago.
>
> I'm not sure what Totte means by Cursor "updatable"?
>
> All my cursors are created that way:
>
>   new VDK_Cursor(myDB, kClient, kNoLock, kRandom)

    BTW, Eric,

I always did recommend to use kServer in LOCAL applications.
Then in case you decide switch to Vserver it will work as expected.

Or even better -- always think that you work with server and use correct
combinations of flags.

I do not say that this cause problems in your case,
Just a note.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com