AW: [VSDK] VDK_Cursor::Update() broken?

Eric Forget forgete at cafederic.com
Wed Jan 7 12:27:53 CST 2004

> Are you sure there is no other cursor blocking the update? Another ReadOnly
> cursor will block the update I think. That's why I use NoLocks all the time.

Yes, I'm sure.

> Also is your cursor related to more than one table? Like SELECT something
> FROM table1, table2 WHERE condition??
>
> In this case Valentina currently will not support writing. Is it locked
> automatically

The problematic cursor is on 1 table only. My other 2 cursors, which works
perfectly may use more than 1 table. Are you sure about what you are saying?

Éric

 Eric Forget                       Cafederic
 ForgetE at cafederic.com             <http://www.cafederic.com/>

 Fingerprint <86D5 38F5 E1FD 5D9C 71C3  BAA3 797E 70A4 6210 C684>