AW: purchase question

Robert Brenstein rjb at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Wed Jan 7 18:11:18 CST 2004

>  > Okay, but the bottom line is, since the release date of 2 is
>>  not quite predictable yet, that it is better to wait until
>>  the shadow period is officially announced.
>>

>I do not agree. The bottom line is that Paradigma Soft as always is very
>very customer friendly - almost a friend - and that they will treat you
>fair.
>
>Florian

Florian, I did not say anything about unfair treatment. But business
is business abnd money is money. As much as I'd like to support
Ruslan and Co with multiple purchases, I have allotment for a single
purchase this new year, so I can't take chances. Besides, I expect
Paradigma to officially announce something relatively soon as more
people may be in similar situation while deciding their budgets for
this year. Particularly that the VServer is quite visibly presented
on their web and its purchases encouraged, there must be a clear
policy formulated with regards to transition from 1.x to 2.0 since
the upgrading ain't free. I was basically prodding to see how soon to
expect such a policy.

Robert