Syntax to insert a boolean

chuck hinkle chuckbo at hinkles.us
Tue Jan 6 23:12:48 CST 2004

I know there's probably an example for this, but I'm off to bed and am too
tired to hunt it down tonight.

Let's say I have a table with a vboolean field in it. (Call is isBold)
And, I have an RB variable defined as a boolean. (Call it isBold)

I'm building an SQL insert statement and I'm not sure how to do that. That
is:

dim isBold as boolean
dim SQL as string
dim vCur as vCursor
dim Label as string
dim Label_size as integer
dim Record_count as integer

SQL = "Insert into Labels (Label_name, Label_size, isBold) Values ("
SQL = SQL + "'" + ValentinaEscapeString(Label, False) + "', "
SQL = SQL + str(Label_size) + ", "
SQL = SQL + ??????                           <<< -- what goes here?
SQL = SQL + ");"

Record_count = app.myDB.sqlexecute(SQL)

chuck