AW: error 363 won't go away

Florian Bogeschdorfer fb at memedia.de
Fri Jan 2 22:41:27 CST 2004

I think I had 363 when building a cursor from more than one table and trying
to write to it. You can not write to a cursor combining tables. It also
looked like the first query had worked and the second did not that but
infact the error from the first query was not reported until the second
query. Does this help?

Best regards, Florian