[ANN][NEW] VPHP Client for MacOS X uploaded

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Jan 2 20:57:01 CST 2004

Hi Jochen,
Hi All,

1) We have made the FIRST build of VPHP_Client for OS X.

2) For Windows also everything works, just later.

3) again, VPHP product (as well as JDBC later) will exists ONLY as Client
product, and require Valentina Server.

4) We have found that in 10.3 Apple have fix missing dlopen() system
function!

This give us ability know make MacOS VPHP as easy as for Windows.
We distribute already compiled VPHP_Client.dylib, which you need just drag
and drop into correct folder.

In the past, we was need provide make file and sources to build on computer
of client. Now this step can be skipped.

Of course, we still will polish this version of VPHP.
But the main parts work.

P.S.

    also was added new page to web-site
        http://paradigmasoft.com/product/vsrv.html

    which describe server.

    if somebody will find bad English, please let me know.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com