Strategy for Valentina Deployment

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Feb 28 01:18:26 CST 2004

on 2/28/04 1:12 AM, James Kleinschmidt at jkleins at shentel.net wrote:

Hi James,

> I realize the server would need to be licensed but if a person was
> already using the Valentina server could an app be built with the
> client version that could use that server using the standard license or
> would the app itself have to be licensed to use with any server?

IF some user ALREADY have own license of Valentina Office Server,
Then your client application will work with that server.

And number of connected users will be defined by HIS license.
If user have unlimited Office Server, then any number of clients can be
connected.

Also note, Valentina Server (as other DBMS also)
Do not care which client connect to it.
This can be REALbsic client or Director, or C++ or PHP,
Or all together.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com