Corrupted JPG image in RB 5.5fc2

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Feb 27 19:23:42 CST 2004

on 2/25/04 2:47 AM, George A. Graham Jr. at gagraham at comcast.net wrote:

> Ruslan,
>
> Did you get the example I sent to bugs at paradigmasoft.com?  That illustrates
> the problem I am having with getting images out of a cursor.
>
> Regards,
> George A. Graham Jr.
>
> P.S. Here it is again just in case you missed it.

Aha,

You have

    mCursor = mDataBase.SqlSelect(
        "select * from Main", kV_Client, kV_ReadWrite, kV_Random)

George, Client side cursor ALWAYS is READ ONLY,
So your ReadWrite flag is just ignore.

Check this. I think this is source of problem.

On MAC I actually did not see picture on second GetCursor().
And Valentina Studio shows that picture is NOT in database
Do you use Valentina Studio? I recommend it.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com