[V4RB] Is current Valentina version ready for RB 5.5

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Fri Feb 27 02:46:54 CST 2004

Hi,

viSQL is great and I have used it several times but I don't think it
has been compiled with RB5.5
My application is working as usual on Mac OS X and Classic but not at
all on Windows XP. Very simple queries fully working on Mac OS X and
Classic simply return NIL. I have tried with 5 different databases and
2 fresh made ones. Including the database creation that includes the
creation of some records fail. If I compile the application with
RB5.2.4 it works fine. It is just failing with RB5.5 on windows.
Needless to say the code is unchanged.

There is something wrong with Valentina with RB Windows for sure.

~/Stan