VServer

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Feb 27 00:49:57 CST 2004

on 2/27/04 12:33 AM, Kirk Clendinning at kirk at lensart.com wrote:

>>> Oh, it would be nice to have a getUserList function as well.
>>
>> We have it.
>>
>> Not directly. But you can ask each DatabaseInfo
>> For its clientcount and then get clientInfo for each.
>
> How do I get Server Users?  I saw ChangeUserPassword, AddUser and
> RemoveUser, but no way to list Server Users.  As well, if the AddUser
> corresponds to a particular database, that doesn't appear in the
> function arguments... so I assumed those calls are only for the server.

Class Vserver has

property

    DatabaseCount

No by loop you can get for each databse its info using

    DatabaseInfo(index as integer) As VDatabaseInfo

    loop
    {
        dbInfo = vsrv.DatabaseInfo( i )
    }

And for each DbInfo you can get in the same way

    "ClientInfo(index as integer) As VClientInfo"

ClientInfo contains info about each client of a database

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com