SV: [V4MD, V.NET] Pictures again

niklas wormann nwoe at privat.utfors.se
Thu Feb 19 09:25:34 CST 2004

Hi!
you are probably aware of this, but you actually dont have to import the
pictures into director, what
i usually do is to keep them external, as separate files, and retrive them
by setting the filename
of member, by having one, or a couple depending on the need, castmember
linked to a dummy member.

the obvious drawback is that the files will be immediately "visible" in the
OS.

niklas woerman